Inverlair Lodge is well suited to the needs of rail trail bikers and walkers as well as a perfect setting for wedding anniversaries, family reunions, corporate functions and conferences. Or those wishing to explore the Ida Valley / Maniototo districts.
The lodge’s indoor/ outdoor flow is complemented by magnificent views of the Hawkdun Ranges and the Ida Valley. The perfect setting to relax, refresh and recharge for another memorable day in the Maniototo.
• Six Ensuited rooms for up to 16 people.
• Complementary continental breakfast.
• Spacious lounge dining and outdoor areas.
We also offer;
• Cooked breakfasts and espresso coffee.
• A Bar service.
• Other meal options on request.
The lodge is
• Wheelchair friendly.
• Right on the Rail Trail.
And our facilities include.
• Portacot and high-chair available upon request.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the lodge.
• Covered bike shed with e-bike charging.
• Cycle repair facilities.
• Laundry facilities.
• Gas BBQs.
• Spa Pool.
Eftpos is available
You’ll find us at the Intersection of Hills Creek Rd and the Ida Valley Omakau Rd.
Right on the Otago Central Rail Trail.